My dream job "Illustrator"


     

"Illustrator"

My dream job is Illustrators. Since i was a little girl, I have dreamed of becoming a Illustrators because I like to draw and I happy to do it. When I was primary child, I had participated in Arts activities such as drawing contest in National holiday, New year’s card design. 

Until school holiday in high school .I went to study drawing for the first time, At the beginning, I still enjoyed learning. But time passed, I began to feel bored. I’m tired of drawing bottle of wine or kettle repeatedly in one day. At the time, I began to think that I can’t to do this work. If I have to draw something repeatedly everyday I’m going crazy. Some thing you do well because it’s just your hobby. Therefore, the Now the drawing for me is a hobby.

Wasittee Seekomart  6010553717



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

My dream job "Zookeeper"